A Little About Me

I was born in Vancouver Children’s Hospital where I started my life’s journey. I had multiple surgeries before I was 5 years old to make sure I could live a full life that my biological parents and adopted parents wanted. I was baptized at the age of 13 where I attended a local church with my parents on Sundays and also where I started youth group. During the time in high school the gym class was required to complete a sheet of activities and there was an option of volunteering so that’s where I started my life of volunteering at different places. Such as SPCA, Bible Camp, Salvation Army. Since Covid came I’ve been inside most of the time playing video games and thinking more on what i really wanna do as a job. My likes are based around video games, playing basketball when it’s nice out and going for walks on rare occasions with my dog. I dislike being stuck at home due to Covid cause it stops me from going out with friends again. During my childhood my dream job was being a video game designer but now its more around food or retail related.